Friday 18 January 2013

More with Check In

Hi Everyone

Well yesterday I promised that I would post another one of Caroline Lovett's fabulous creations using the 'Check In' Mini Kit and here it is...

Check In File Folder


Caroline says..."I am quite into making these file folders at the moment for my travels, as otherwise you end up with several pages of one holiday which soon fill up your scrapbooks.  So when I first got the kit, I made this file folder with it, and then went on to do a New York page.  I don't know why but I felt totally inspired that these papers were meant for New York !!!"

 Check In Folder Inside, close up

 Check In Folder Inside, double-page

These sort of folders give you so much space and scope for displaying your photos as well as somewhere to keep your holiday memorabilia so that it is all together to be able to show others and to look back on yourself.

I hope you are keeping safe and warm out of the snow wherever you are.  Have a great weekend.

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment